April 20 – 24 (Thursday evening through Monday noon)
A liminal Christine Center meditation experience
with Robert Sardello and Gabriele Uhlein, OSF, PhD
Tuition cost: $300, plus meals and lodging
(20% early registration discount. $240 if registered by March 15)
Welcome to a most daunting endeavor: transforming our way of being in the world!
- Join in the practice of bridging inner life with world life.
- Savor the freedom and life-fullness of living from essence and truth.
- Open an inner light to the true beauty of the Living Spirit that we are.
For our time together each day:
- Daily conversations and inquiry to “see” anew.
- Cumulative contemplative practices that open us to the core of our spirit being. The collective practices aid in attuning to the ‘earth-saving’ importance of being true to ourselves. Discover what you are, each moment, in the infinite Moment.
Our meditation and deepening practice is supported:
- by the rustic beauty of the Christine Center and our fabulous natural vegetarian meals.
- by a liminal portal, a vortex of contemplative resonance nurtured at the Christine Center for over 35 years.
- by a community of seekers committed to spiritual deepening for global transformation.
Robert Sardello writes:
To be truly ourselves is difficult. It is “world saving” without any external recognition. Those who set out on such a path are likely to go unnoticed and in some instances, are shunned. Thus, the inner life is typically pursed separately from our presence in public life, social life, work life, and even in intimate relationships. No more.
Self-division is no longer tenable. Bridging the inner life together with ‘world life’ must be found… We have the challenge and the joy of attuning daily to “true north” and shedding our adopted and adapted version of ourselves.
What attendees said about Robert’s retreat at the Christine Center in October 2016
It was truly a most memorable experience . . . thank you, thank you, thank you . . . lovely and nourshing . . . 10+ . . . life changing . . . phenomenal, astounding . . . beyond excellent . . . fabulous, extraordinary, perfect . . .
Gabriele’s reflection of Robert’s retreat program. Read Here (don’t miss)
Robert Sardello, PhD taught many years at the University of Dallas, and is a Founding Fellow of the Dallas Institute of Humanities and Culture.
With Cheryl Sanders-Sardello, he founded The School of Spiritual Psychology in 1992. The School offers soul retreats and courses at various locations throughout the world, online courses, publications, and spiritual pilgrimages to significant known and unknown holy places.
Gabriele Uhlein, OSF, PhD is a Franciscan spiritual director and artist. She has a doctorate in process theology and Jungian-oriented depth psychology and often facilitates experiences grounded in the wisdom of the Christian mystics, contemporary eco-theology and incarnation spirituality.
As a seasoned circle conversation facilitator and retreat director, Gabriele is deeply influenced by Teilhard de Chardin and Thomas Berry and she has been exploring the integration of contemporary science and spirituality since 1982.
Gabriele is nationally known for her eco-Franciscan perspectives and continues to promote the wildly profound connection between Matter/Spirit and Soul/Cosmos. “Participation is non-optional, and there is no such thing as a private spirituality!”