Our Three-Year Certificate Program for Spiritual Deepening
- Do you yearn for spiritual growth?
- To realize your dreams
- Find deep fulfillment and meaning
- Make a difference on a planet in such need . . .but wonder where to start or where to take another step? Consider our Spiritual Deepening Program.
Twelve Weekends to Inner Stillness, Compassion and Unity
Built upon four weekend retreats each year, our program is designed to support your spiritual practice and daily life at home.
Grounded in the Franciscan tradition and their own in-depth experience and training, our Christine Center Core Team and other expert guides will gently accompany you on an inward journey.
A transformation rooted in personal prayer, contemplative dialogue and spiritual practice both East and West.
Year One: The Art of Contemplative Living
This first year draws from the Christian contemplative tradition and from the rich wisdom of Eastern masters. Learn More
Year Two: Awakening the Spiritual/Earth Body
Gain deep insight into the wisdom of holistic health to ground you in the sacredness of all creation. Commit to self-acceptance and the integration of body, mind, and spirit. Learn More
Year Three: Spirit Leadership for Global Transformation
Learn to say with confidence of Soul: I matter, I can make a difference, I can change the world in very surprising ways. Learn More
Group 5 Schedule
Here is the Spiritual Deepening Program Schedule.
Our next program, Group 6, will begin in 2017. Call Cecilia Corcoran, FSPA at 715.267.7904 for more information.
Our Program Offers
- A thoughtful blend of study, contemplation, dialogue and community.
- Guidance and support for the questions that draw you towards a rich interior life.
- Ways to experience of oneness with all creation.
- Skills to meet life’s challenges with a depth of understanding and compassion so that you may accept all aspects of life as gift.
- Experiences of Divine Presence in daily life inspired by spiritual teachings both East and West.
- Opportunities to transform, heal and create a life of spiritual depth and grace for your own sake and for the sake of the world.
I am so grateful for this program, the leaders, and the participants. What a difference it makes in my life to be in the presence of such good energy and wisdom. Thank you, thank you so much.