The Gift of Your Generous Heart
You have our deepest gratitude for your donations of time, talent and treasure. Our hearts are filled with thankfulness for your support of our projects. We ask our loving God to bless you and your loved ones for helping to sustain our mission.
Your donations preserve the Center’s contemplative environment, help develop our programs and meet our operating expenses. Our overarching goal is that all guests who journey to this special place find comfort and be spiritually nourished.
Currently, the Christine Center accepts donations in cash, money orders, or checks, or through Paypal. Every gift is accepted with gratitude and appreciation. Thank you for your generous support.
Three easy ways to donate to the mission of the Christine Center:
1. Include the Christine Center in your will or living trust.
2. Add the Christine Center as a beneficiary to your retirement or pension plan.
3. Add the Christine Center as a partial beneficiary to your life insurance policy.
- Support the Christine Center with a donation of time and talent. Volunteer for a day, a week, or several weeks.
- Or respond to our wish list. We’ve received so many wonderful donations — books, plants, kayak, walking sticks, air conditioners, toaster oven, tools, birdhouses, Kickapoo coffee, wall hanging (quilt), sound system receiver, tools and large donations of furniture, etc., dining room cupboards, shelves.
We accept all credit cards through Paypal. Just click the button above. The Christine Center is a 501c3 organization, and your donations are tax-deductible. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to us when we go for a walk.
Our Contemplative Trails
Our trails travel through our deep birch woods with benches providing rest and wildlife viewing. In the tradition of pilgrimage, we’ve designed the trails to be a brief meditation or much longer walk as time permits. Your volunteer labor, equipment and monetary donations make our pristine woodland more accessible. We continue to need support with signage, wood chipping and filling in rough spots along the trails.