Your Gift from the Heart
Your donations preserve the Center’s contemplative environment, help develop our programs, develop our contemplative trails, and meet our operating expenses. Our overarching goal is that all guests who journey to this special place find comfort and be spiritually nourished.
Learn about this very treasured program to preserve our handcrafted hermitages.
- Support the Christine Center with a donation of time and talent. Volunteer for a day, a week, or several weeks.
- Or respond to our WISH LIST We’ve received so many wonderful donations. How utterly generous you have been to us! Thank You!
Three easy ways to donate to the mission of the Christine Center:
1. Include the Christine Center in your will or living trust.
2. Add the Christine Center as a beneficiary to your retirement or pension plan.
3. Add the Christine Center as a partial beneficiary to your life insurance policy.
Here’s an easy way to donate to the Christine Center. Sign up for Amazon.com’s program called AmazonSmile to donate a portion of any purchase made from Amazon.com to the Christine Center. Sign up here at Amazon.com.
Make an impact; make a difference. Every gift really does matter.
Or, mail a check to The Christine Center, W8303 Mann Road, Willard, WI 54493.
If donations are in excess of expenses for a specific initiative, the funds will be used to support our general operations.
Questions? 715.267.7507 or email@example.com.
The Christine Center is a 501c3 organization, and your donations are tax-deductible.