10th Annual Hildegard Festival
at the Christine Center
September 17-19, 2021
with Sr. Gabriele Uhlein
$200, plus meals and lodging
Celebrating St. Hildegard of Bingen,
Her counsel, creativity, and cures!
Calling all creatives! Celebrating 10 years of St. Hildegard
at the Christine Center!
Our 10th Annual Hilde-fest features St. Hildegard’s astounding creativity. Let her inspire yours!
- Explore Saint Hildegard’s holy art, sacred music, healing spices and stones, and her mighty, prophetic voice for all things good amid a world in flux and turmoil.
- Experience the creative zest that animates St. Hildegard, and use her inspiration to celebrate your own creativity, spiritual experience, and personal insight.
This fest is experiential!
- Celebrating the senses, our new Hilde-arts Soul Studio will feature a display of St. Hildegard’s holy art, sacred music, and samples of her restorative recipes.
- See beauty, hear harmony, taste 900-year-old recipes, and experiment with St. Hildegard’s use of healing stones.
- Prints, herbs, jams, salves, soap, cookies, and beads! Take a bit of Hilde-inspiration home from our bookstore and studio!
Come, feast and nurture your soul through St. Hildegard’s powerful words and inspired images.
Immersion into the artful world and spiritual wisdom of St. Hildegard begins Friday evening, September 17
at 6:30 and concludes on Sunday, September 19 at noon.
Join Hildegard-enthusiast, Sister Gabriele Uhlein, OSF, Ph.D., in celebrating all things Hildegard, from her sacred images to her herbal remedies, and most importantly, St. Hildegard’s love of Spirit and Soul.
S. Gabriele has journeyed with St. Hildegard for over 40 years. In 1983 she wrote a small book entitled Meditations with Hildegard of Bingen. She has been sharing her love of this great spiritual woman ever since.