Hilde-Fest 2020 Listen to Soul!
Our ninth annual festival celebrating the Inspiration of St Hildegard of Bingen; 12th century visionary, unruly mystic and creative; patron saint of Creativity.
To Heal and Make Whole, We must Listen to Soul.
HILDEGARD OF BINGEN
Join us at the Christine Center or on Zoom!
Registration: $120.00 for all sessions on-site or on Zoom / $40.00 for individual Zoom sessions
September 18 – 20, 2020 (four 2-hour sessions)
We’ll meet four times, each session’s Hildegard-wisdom is dedicated
to a different season of the year:
- Friday evening 6:30 – 8:30 Autumn
- Saturday morning 10:30 – 12:30 Winter
- Saturday Afternoon 3:30 – 5:30 Spring
- Sunday morning 10:30 – 12:30 Summer
(a special Saturday evening celebration/ritual/bonfire is planned for those staying on-site)
On site: There is additional lodging fee per your choice of accommodation. Every effort is made to ensure a safe and enriching in-person experience for our guests.
- Let’s listen to Soul and discover a fresh impulse for spiritual depth and expression. Grounded in the spiritual lineage of St. Hildegard of Bingen, the unruly mystic, this retreat is designed for all creatives, artists, composers, writers, healers, dreamers, change-agents, mystics and lovers of Earth and Soul.
- For St. Hildegard, the natural cycle of the year provided healing wisdom for the tumult and upheaval of her world. Letting each Season evoke our own soul-speak and spirit-medicine, we’ll explore personal Spirit-prompts to meet the challenge of our own most unusual times.
Each session offers fascinating information and inspiration as pathways for listening to Soul. We will learn together and create together, allowing intuition to guide us. Journaling and mark-making is encouraged. For those joining us on site there will be simple art supplies available. For those on Zoom a list of easily obtainable materials will be provided.
Dare to declare who you are.
It is not far from the shores of silence to the boundaries of expression.
The path is not long, but the way is deep.
You must not only walk there --- you must be prepared to leap.
HILDEGARD OF BINGEN
with Sr. Gabriele Uhlein