Twelve Weekends to Inner Stillness, Compassion, Unity & Hope
Our three year program is temporarily on hold while we vision for the next group to begin. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to be placed on the list of interested persons; we will be in contact soon.
Choose a commitment to your own Spiritual Deepening
- learn contemplative practices for daily life
- cultivate self-acceptance and learn to silence the inner critic
- reflect on your inner experience and learn what is your truth
- learn to recognize wisdom and guidance from within
Choose to grow in a Circle of Community
- find greater depth in conversations and relationships
- recognize shared values by engaging in a community of people seeking spiritual depth
- affirm life in each other, inspire one another
- open your heart to express and to receive care and concern for one another
For the sake of Global Transformation
- grow in sensing the interconnection of all living beings
- know that our spiritual practices and our personal transformation contributes to the good of the whole world
- challenge yourself to be a presence of hope and peace in our world
Our Program Offers
- A thoughtful blend of study, contemplation, dialogue and community.
- Guidance and support for exploring a rich interior life.
- Skills to meet life’s challenges with a depth of understanding and compassion.
- Opportunities to transform, heal and create a life of spiritual depth and grace for your own sake and for the sake of the world.
I am so grateful for this program, the leaders, and the participants. What a difference it makes in my life to be in the presence of such good energy and wisdom. Thank you, thank you so much.
Year One: The Art of Contemplative Living
Year Two: Awakening the Spiritual/Earth Body
Year Three: Spirit Leadership for Global Transformation
We are now visioning how our next program will unfold. we will have an update soon about when the next group will begin.
Application Form and Recommendation Form
The program cost is $1700 per year, which includes lodging, meals and tuition fees for four weekend retreats (or $425 payable per weekend). For more information or to be placed on the list for group 7, email Program Coordinator, Valerie Haberman email@example.com
The program cost is $1700 per year, which includes lodging, meals and tuition fees for four weekend retreats (or $425 payable per weekend).
For more information or to be placed on the list for group 7, email Program Coordinator, Valerie Haberman firstname.lastname@example.org