Twelve Weekends to Inner Stillness, Compassion, Unity & Hope
Choose a commitment to your own Spiritual Deepening
- learn contemplative practices for daily life
- cultivate self-acceptance and learn to silence the inner critic
- reflect on your inner experience and learn what is your truth
- learn to recognize wisdom and guidance from within
Choose to grow in a Circle of Community
- find greater depth in conversations and relationships
- recognize shared values by engaging in a community of people seeking spiritual depth
- affirm life in each other, inspire one another
- open your heart to express and to receive care and concern for one another
For the sake of Global Transformation
- grow in sensing the interconnection of all living beings
- know that our spiritual practices and our personal transformation contributes to the good of the whole world
- challenge yourself to be a presence of hope and peace in our world
Our Program Offers
- A thoughtful blend of study, contemplation, dialogue and community.
- Guidance and support for exploring a rich interior life.
- Skills to meet life’s challenges with a depth of understanding and compassion.
- Opportunities to transform, heal and create a life of spiritual depth and grace for your own sake and for the sake of the world.
I am so grateful for this program, the leaders, and the participants. What a difference it makes in my life to be in the presence of such good energy and wisdom. Thank you, thank you so much.
Year One: The Art of Contemplative Living
Year Two: Awakening the Spiritual/Earth Body
Year Three: Spirit Leadership for Global Transformation
We are now accepting applications for Group 6 which begins February 2018
The program cost is $1600 per year, which includes lodging, meals and tuition fees for four weekend retreats (or $400 payable per weekend). For more information, email Program Coordinator, Sr. Marge Zulaski here.
The program cost is $1600 per year, which includes lodging, meals and tuition fees for four weekend retreats (or $400 payable per weekend).
For more information, email Program Coordinator, Sr. Marge Zulaski here.